Thursday, January 20, 2005

woo hoo hoo hoo!! - tiggerific style -

poor carmie. she's in d sick bay. giddy n nauseatic man. looks like she's having a worse off day den me! hang in dere k? seein ya soon!

hmm.. i'm feeling so much better now n u noe why? cuz i'm gonna knock off already! took half day leave for d sa welcome party thingey later. n am feelin so excited cuz i'm gonna meet marc b4 tt 2 acc him 2 his 1st training at gy sec. dunno y but juz feel so happy 4 him! he doesn't seem half as ecstatic as me though, aiyah.. he too cool abt it le! as he always is anyway haha..

hope em's gonna turn up later, but i doubt so. she didn't seem too keen to join me when i popped d qn last nite. :( eh.. dis early morning 2 b exact. hmm.. hope 4 d best. okies.. gonna fly out d door soon hehe.. :)

1 comment:

emme said...

babe.
sorry. din turn up because I wanted to be home. ah mah actually messaged me to tell me. feel so bad can. oh well. so here I am.. AT HOME. haha. hmmm..shld meet up soon yah? hope the welcome party was good. do tell me abt it k?