Thursday, January 20, 2005

- mY brOtheR -

at sf's house rite now.. tt's y i'm blogging at such an ungodly hour.. tt's y i CAN be here at such a time.. haha.. man! like i dun need slp!! so there i was.. watched "my brother" with carmie n sf at jp juz now. it was a really touching show. made me think abt MY brother. prolly lookin rite down at me now from up there thinkin y i'm not using my time for other more impt stuff.. shit. argh..

was thinkin a lot on d bus ride home after d show, n crappin along at d same time. was totally seen thru though. haha.. cannot escape ur eyes eh? but wasn't depressed tt's for sure. juz thinkin back on d stuff tt i cld haf done more for him u noe. n d things i shdn't haf said n blah blah.. roomful of regrets? perhaps. cuz u nv knew tt he was gonna leave u juz lidat. no warning whatsoever. juz like in d movie, so unexpected. so sudden. leaves u so helpless u wanna cry out for justice u feel u'll nv get. beg for juz a few moments more. but it's all in His time. so i haf learnt. He always noes best. i shd want to be rid of this empty shell tt my soul is temporarily residing in as well. but it's not my time. not yet.. i think.. hmm..

dere was dis part when d "brother" said something tt struck me as very true. all things happen for a reason. ya man. u juz dun see d reason for them in ur own timing. well well..

anyway.. it was a picture of bliss in front of me even as i was thinkin abt all tt on d bus. haha.. how sweet eh.. very cute too.. some things can be left so unsaid n yet so divine. i realise my mindset abt many things haf changed drastically.. n i prefer it tt way.. so off with u! ye who art such a pretender. lean on the puerile me no longer.

bah... juz some random n incoherent thots.

oh, some good news for my good fren.. marc's gonna conduct his first training at guangyang sec for d c girls tmr. i'll be joining him for a while, hope all goes well! d sa girls r holding their welcome party for d new jc 1s later in d evenin. may d planned stuff go on smoothly n let it be fun n memorable for one n all. sleepy already.. shd head home soon.. yawnz..

No comments: