Monday, January 17, 2005

In the Beginning.. there was Unreason..

unreason

1.n : the state of being irrational; lacking powers of understanding
2.Absence or lack of reason; irrationality.
Nonsense; absurdity.

-----------------------------------------

ok, here's a start to something great haha.. wad with all the negative stuff n publicity attributed to the existence of some particular blogs n how pple deal with the discovery of them, One wonders how it cld be tt i wld create one. One namely being.. Me. n possibly at least one more wld agree with me. u noe who u r if u're reading this :) well if it ain't the irrational me talkin again. heh.. i'm juz rambling, n judgin from d title of dis, i'm entitled to juz rant n rave here as much as i like eh?! be absurd even! heck.. LOL..(do they still do this? haha..)

and so, as i was saying.. the reason why i'm here, daring n challenging myself to post my very first entry, is tt i'm starting 2 think i need an outlet for some of the stuff bothering me. many a times. i guess tt's it. simple. i can juz type And type AND type, no questions asked rite? so i reasoned with myself tt perhaps dis is d best solution so far. i dun care who reads this, n i'm not gonna care so much abt anything or anyone anymore either. period.

thereafter i can be a happier person, unlike d stupid old me, n haf a smooth sailing life. n live happily ever after haha.. nah.. u're not gonna haf it so easy some mite say. but at least i dream of living in one. no more battle fields to face, no more dying pple for whom we cry over, no more broken hearts to heal, no more guessing games to play, no more scheming n manipulative pple to beware of. out of all these, d last, i hate the most. i HATE users. n if u're one of them dogs.. scram. bugger off. use something else to satisfy ur morbid fetish. dun even try to pretend to care if u ain't gonna be there. no sweat y'all. peace.

on a lighter note, i'm kinda glad pple do come n go, cuz i really like d pple who r coming into my life rite now.. n especially to those tt r still sticking ard, hey i love u guys too! thanx marc, all d xiaodez, emily, carmie, d crazy sa bball girls, shun foong, n even zong xian.. juz to name a few new ones n some really old ones.. dun be upset if u're not mentioned cuz i do remember u still. u hafta be if u're in my phone book. i dun need many frens, d good ones will do, to me tt is.. n where d hell are u jeannie?! u're my best fren! u're impt to me! n i'm starting 2 think u've disappeared! but i remember u saying tt i will always end up as d first 2 fix things between us. n so i will.

now i present to u.. Me. my life as i live it.

1 comment:

emme said...

babe. haaa welcome to the world of blogging. remember how we had bad blood at first becuz of my OWN blog. oh well. bloggin has its therapeutic effects so yeah. blog more so I can read more n u know, know wat's going on wif yr life since I HARDLY ever seeeeee you. eh. yup. do take care. stop appearing, disappearing, gone, there, not there. haaa

hugs, me.