Sunday, January 23, 2005

dun yOu be mean

so shitty.. if u think u can juz bully my mom.. u're so darn wrong.. curse u to hell.. bleah.. my mom got bullied by her stupid ass of a boss today, n it makes me real angry. first time i felt like tt though. but tt's not d point. she's not someone who u can talk down to u freak. dun let me see u.. or else..

actually i dun really no wad i'm gonna do, but i'll sure as hell give u a piece of my mind.

anyway i think i noe now wad's been bugging me. monday. wad's gonna happen on monday? i'm gonna see all my bao beis again. but this time d setting n atmosphere wld be entirely diff from b4. things have changed tremendously since d last time. possibly drifted cuz of many reasons. diff ways. diff thinkings. diff priorities. well.. prolly gonna see some pple i dun wanna see as well.. n yet looking forward 2 this frenly game. hope it turns out well for everyone. yawn..

No comments: