Wednesday, April 27, 2005

too many cramps

so yesterday was the 'i dun care who went down to yuhua but i'm gonna play ball there till my lungs come out' day. gh was supposed 2 meet me but he flew my aeroplane! n cuz raymond was still slpin.. dang.. wad's with 'aeroplanes' nowadays la. argh.. but who am i to be bu shuang rite.. nobody.. hmm..

foong went down with houston n fred though, n i played with bin n gang as well. then there was this irritating tiny midget of a girl who almost freaking broke my back. wad the hell! wanna get even man, but no.. i shdn't be doing that. that wld be stooping low. so i played till i had cramps really bad. my right lower shin cramp, left thigh cramp, left calf cramp, even my right foot also cramp till the toes there. wad's wrong with me man. nv played so much bball in my life is it?! bleah.. no good.. luckily houston had yoko yoko with him, helped relieve my tensed muscles alot.. now i'm aching all over again, worse than ever after the match. think i'm juz on a bball fever rite now. it still feels good.

anyway on the train on my way to yuhua, clarissa (my colleague) suggested that i took part in some cc activities to get to know more frens. i shot her a quizzical look n said i haf lots of frens wad. then she went 'i mean get to know more guys that kind.'

?????!!!!!

haha.. wad??!! no way am i gonna go n get myself into some dumb cc social gatherings for this la!! the thought of it is a crack up man! my him shd at least play bball wad, then wld understand my own passion for it rite?! not some geeky nerd who goes to such 'functions' for goodness knows wad organised fun. ok i'm perhaps juz stereotyping too much here, but can't help it man. hehe.. but either way, me finding that someone? that's a far shot la. i'm fine by myself, with some frens. period. so abt that.. let God ba.. weird she shd suddenly pop that idea up.. n darn farnie.. hmm..

now i feel really bored.. wad shd i be doing today..? la la la la la..

ewe are not gonna believe it.. i've found the thing..!! heh.. :)

No comments: