Saturday, April 23, 2005

half my weekend

ok so here i am on a blogging spree. hehe.. guess it's cuz half my office ain't here.. been like this ever since the alternate saturdays policy started. managed to complete most of my stuff in half the day yest so now quite slack.. n i feel like making up for lost time, for all d entries that shd haf been here but were missed out on.

so i watched d match at sbc yest, peilee was playing too cuz they had a game agst pjc, n they won. saw so many of my ny juniors in a div la.. hmm.. then i was supposed to meet a grp of frens for dinner but chuanyan didn't feel well so i took the liberty of cancelling out on d rest to meet up with kalai n marc at yuhua for bball instead. so bad! but didn't mean it la.. didn't feel like eating at lau pa sat ma. *guilty look*

min min came along with me too.. surprise surprise! yuhua was so crowded last nite. we played a couple of games.. was trying to play proper cuz wanna prepare for upcoming matches ma. then we played with this irritating team n this irritating guy juz turned ard n elbowed me in my right shoulder!! ouch la!! so pain man. bleah. gonna get a real bad bruise. shitty luck. well on the whole it was a good work out, though many things irritated me for a while. but now am fine again so yep.

the lot of us hung out till pretty late at the play ground so kalai decided to spend the nite at my house. turned out it was d craziest plan ever. didn't slp till 3am la. all the crazy bed shaking n shouting haha.. kinky eh.. getting all the wrong ideas already i can tell :) wadeva!! anyway i'm surprised my grandparents cld sleep thru all the racket we were making. talked (actually shouted n screamed) about all the things under the sun n moon man. realised how clueless abt so many things one can be. haha.. then we started talking abt more serious stuff so that we cld slowly fall aslp.. n lo n behold it was morning! hehe.. tt's abt it. got training later.. getting jerseys n all.. hope mine's the rite size!! *cross fingers* :)

oh our jerseys r red, my nike duffel is red, my new emily d strange wallet is red too.. gonna be so super reddish this tournament. if i use my new red umbro towel as well i'm gonna be juz short of new red bball shoes haha.. bleah.. sticking to my old lousy air force ones la.. wad to do.. no extra budget for shoes. wad a bummer.. but yay.. knocking off soon n going for training at 2! chaos~!

No comments: