Friday, April 29, 2005

To forgive is Divine

i ain't a very forgiving person am i?! actually it's quite rhetorical, considering my behaviour of late. i could do away with some of the things i 'preach' around. like tellin fifi to always do the right thing blah blah blah.. cuz i ain't practising it man. pleh.. i was tellin kalai last week i really should be going back to church soon. remember tellin carmie that once too. n marc as well i think, n whoever else for that matter.. then today a sudden realisation hit me.. i'm going straight to hell if He comes back for us at this moment. but from where i am rite now, i feel kinda lost. need some direction man. haven't been the salt n light for so long.. i'd already lost track of time.

steering back to the forgiveness thingey. maybe i shd juz forget abt everything n put down the anger that's been harboured within me. it's really harder to stay angry than to be amiable. besides, isn't being angry with ur brother equivalent to murdering him? i definitely remember this commandment, but somehow i subconsciously yet deliberately pushed it right to the back of my mind. yeah that's wad it is. time to let go n let God. leave everything behind n start afresh. min min!! if u see this, haha.. well.. u shd juz ask me wad i mean. but perhaps u cld already guess :)

hope i find the new me. n find God in my life. i need to.

No comments: