Thursday, March 10, 2005

goOdniGht nA

received a really cute msg from 1 of my lil thai frens last nite. she ended it with 'goodnight na', n according 2 my junior hui, it's like our 'la' at d end of sentences, only it's actually a polite article.. hmm.. so i think we really a lot less polite haha.. haven't heard from all of dem in a while, n i stil haven't goten down 2 learning my thai yet! sheesh.. wad a procrastinator! if u recall, i actually mentioned in my very 1st entry i'm gonna call my best fren n all.. 2 fix things.. but u noe wad. i haven't done tt yet either! sigh. maybe i shd consciously put my words into actions more.

but juz feel i dun haf enuff time u noe. work till like 6 everyday, den after a while it's nightfall already. n dere r always so many things 2 do. hmm.. i muz get down 2 impt stuff 1st. rite now it's preparation for ruth's wedding dis saturday n all. my dearest sa senior cum fren. i dun even noe wad 2 wear yet! argh!! only haf dis skirt 2 start with, gotta get d top, n nice but formal shoes 2 go with it, n prolly some lil bag for my stuff, n gotta get some make up la, can't possibly borrow cuz it's like diff pple haf got diff skin colour, i may look freaky if i used someone else's. n i still dunno where 2 start. we're gonna perform a song 4 her n clifton, n d weding dinner's formal, so everything muz be proper. 1st time i'm fretting so much over a wedding, cuz it's ruth's mah.. wah!! so many things 2 get. shitty man. haha.. oh no, n with 2 days left too.. no! 2 evenings more exactly. den d thing is friday's out cuz we gotta rehearse d song again at em's house, we're juz not dere yet, need lots of final touch-ups. we're singing The Prayer, with some altered lyrics. so i haf 1 day 2 get my stuff, n tt's 2day! SEH~!!! can die.. blah blah blah.. so i realise now i can't watch closer with weilin unless it's like d 9 plus show cuz i gotta shop b4 tt. die Die DIE!! somebody save me..

No comments: