Sunday, March 11, 2007

恩典

i totally blew it. why is everything always so screwed up? for the most part that is..

okies.. juz needed to rant n rave. anyway, now for the good news.. i got my application for NIE's diploma in special education!! ms lim walked up to me while i was in the middle of getting my kids to hang up their aprons out to dry in the quadrangle. took some time before i actually managed to open the a4 sized envelope cuz i needed to settle them for recess n all. my heart literally leapt. that's right. i was ecstatic. well then there's the thing abt it not being a confirmation, it's juz an application. still.. i'm glad i got it. this is the first step. God's truly gracious. He juz ain't giving up on me eh? hmm.. peiyi.. guess it's about time..

anyway.. my march hols are already fully booked. course on mon, wed n thur, do stuff in sch on tue, take a look at job fair plus work out proposal for pre-voc on fri. wow.. we're good..

and hey.. pls ask me out for dinner will ya?

No comments: