Tuesday, March 06, 2007

-with all the horror that's going on in the world.. what difference does it make?-

so u like purple right.. here goes, this is for u :)

i'm really really really really tired.. but.. so is everyone.. so who am i to complain? my only consolation: term 1 is officially coming to an end in THREE days. hang in there my dears!

sent carmie off on saturday. it was really sad seeing her go, but she'll soon be back! we've even booked the day to fetch her the next time she returns. hehe.. u see if i dun go..

met up with some chilli peppers team mates for wine n cheese at wine garage after that. brought priscilla along with me. we so totally enjoyed the crazy night haha.. cuz after we ate n drank we went on to sing like mad at cineleisure. musta been quite an eye opener for pris :) glad she had fun.

well.. so that was all the enjoyment i had for my weekend. sunday was bad. jeannie called n i didn't even manage to talk to her much. felt really lousy. n it was supposed to be yuan xiao jie, didn't even join my family for the dinner.. bleah..

anyway.. the bigger boys in my school have unknowingly but expressedly revealed to me their latest fascination with 2 new additions of our school. it's so interesting watching their gaze follow marilyn or zheng min whenever they walk by. moreover, my class is driving me crazy with all their love problems and what nots.. we shall see what comes next.. brace urself miss shen!!

No comments: