Sunday, June 11, 2006

reminisce

my good fren shanice is having a baby boy!! am so happy for her. maybe it's good that things turn out this way. i dun juz mean this. was referring to everything that's been happening around me. very often the most unexpected events juz follow each other, like it has been for the past 7 months for me. who would have known that i'd be where i am now?! it's gonna be a wonderful journey i'm sure.

talking about surprises, was juz telling kalai the other day abt this dream of mine i had on wednesday nite. very blurry but i remembered it was abt a couple of my frens whom i haven't been contacting for some time. chuanyan, tkc, mervin, louise, lirong, dennis.. then on friday morning i received smses from chuanyan n lirong asking to meet up soon, then while i was at the science centre in the afternoon louise suddenly called me to ask me how i was doing cuz she was going thru some old photos n got reminded of me. we had a short lil chat n managed to catch up on each others' lives for a while. how amazing was that?! haha.. it juz works in ways u never noe huh? but i'm glad they did. it was nice of them to remember me n i appreciate that, even though i too wished someone else would call me out of the blue too. hope it's not too long before even the friendship wanes beyond repair.

No comments: