Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FreSh jiVe

it's a double!! albeit a paradoxical twist of events, but i'm thinking they led me to being pushed into another new phase of life. possibly under forced circumstances no doubt, but ended up considerably pleasant i muz say. guess it's time to give pple much space, get my own space n move forward. cuz that whole other thing has been really over-rated anyway.

yes. i'm now gonna talk abt being asked to handle an MLD class of my own when term 3 of school starts!! wad do u noe?!?! juz when i least expected too!! haha.. was dying to call a certain someone n that some other one n the other one to share my joy. as irony has it, i ended up breaking the news first to a few pple near me. n stopped there. really appreciated their presence. this great piece of news also helped dissipate the sad, dark clouds that have been hanging around my head for days. kinda relieved there..

as hannah would have it, it's really God's favour upon me. wow. amazing. consider this from the first day i stepped into grace orchard. whatever did i do to deserve this i wonder.

i shall stop here. not exactly in the best of moods rite now, but it will do..

No comments: