Friday, February 11, 2005

late night owl

i am d epitome of irony. how nice.

thot i was gonna finally get my much needed rest dis cny, turns out i grew even more exhausted as d days went by. guess i'm juz addicted 2 tiring myself out. dun understand how my body actually manages 2 withstand dis torture.

basically dis new year's d same as always, 1st day's a stay home day, waitin 4 relatives 2 come visit n all.. evenin came n was abt 2 fall aslp wen i surprisingly saw somethin on tv tt made me pick up d phone n sms carmie.. hehe.. caught racing stripes with sf n her after tt.. quite farnie.. but basically d duo were juz 2 peeved 2 enjoy it like i did. cuz of some stupid kids in front who were juz plain irritating!! carmie's so cool man.. she juz boot d bugger rite in d chair. haha. tt's our girl eh? :)

played mahjong after tt.. their fren's dog is really cute.. noes how 2 do d 'bai bai' action juz 2 plead with carmie 2 scratch his tummy a lil more. took some pics of him with my aunt's new phone. went home after d mj session in early morn n thot i cld really get some proper slp, only 2 get woken up 2 hrs later by my aunt 2 bring her 2 jiekai's new house.. we were supposed 2 so called start d 2nd day of cny together as a family with a meal. sigh.. walked with my eyes closed man. den many things juz went on frm dere - going 2 johor, meetin my ex colleagues 2 go boss' house, proceeded 2 play mj again at kat's house - n i didn't stop till i ended up at home.. 3 am friday morning. dis is my life man. so tt's y i'm here at work, boring my brains out n tryin ever so hard not 2 collapse in2 a dreamless slp on my keyboard. i need slp!!

anyway.. hehe.. gonna cheong d nite again after later i guess.. dinner at carmie's house, her mom's gonna cook, n she's a real good cook man! muz try her food proper dis time. hungry ah.. quite bad tt i'm gonna give d steamboat at marshall's a miss, cuz i've had like 4 steamboat dinners dis past week at diff places. i'm sure dey dun mind eh? haha.. prolly join dem after tt if dey're gonna stay up late. again. late nites. hmm..

it's a bad idea 2 work full day on 'chu san'. cuz it's like barely half d ppl r here, d those who r here, we haf almost practically nothin 2 do. me can't wait 4 me 2 knock off!! jiayou..

No comments: