Saturday, October 25, 2008

spice and sugar

nothing beats being comfy n safe in my own house and in my own bed. i thank God that He has been keeping me in good hands.

something really unusual happened in school today, n i think i was pretty traumatized by the whole experience. during the bus trip with RECA boys to the singapore flyer, my mind kept replaying the scene over n over. i probably shouldn't have done what i did, n if things had taken a bad turn i would have put myself right in the face of danger. thankfully God kept us safe. i do hope the incident can be settled as soon as possible.

on a lighter note, the trip to the event at singapore flyer was quite an enjoyable one. Most of the children had a great time and much fun collecting freebies. though the stage lighting wasn't the best for our performances, i am glad everything went well n everyone had a good evening.

now i'm dead beat.. i need rest..

No comments: