Sunday, July 16, 2006

Write Life

the ne show was great. most of my kids really enjoyed themselves. being in such a big stadium that was packed with so many enthusiasts from all the other schools was already quite an experience. plus there were the performances, the parachuting red lions n especially the fireworks, pretty awesome for them. for myself as well. i have already put up the little singapore flag (from the goodie bag) on its stand on my desk in school. u can say i'm basically quite patriotic :)

it's pootz birthday today! hey pootie!! happy birthday to ya! inching ever closer to that BIG 3 huh!! haha.. we all are, how scary..

anyway ms lim sms-ed me last night to have a meaning sunday. hah. think i juz blew that. it's already sunday evening n i haven't got ANYTHING done yet. bleah.. plain procrastination actually. was gonna start on my lesson plan an hour earlier, since i have access to a computer anyway.. but i really wonder where all those minutes went. sigh.. extremely peculiar isn't it? haha.. am really gonna hafta kick my idle brain into motion n attempt some ideas for next week's lesson. ttfn..

No comments: