Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nowhere to run

haf tried once again to challenge the fragility of life. i almost died a brightly lit death on lantern nite. thank you God for keeping my puny lil heart alive till now. nevertheless it was adrenaline rush fun. thereafter an extremely kindhearted man drove a bunch of crazy birds all the way to the doorstep of their intended destination. wad a nice soul eh? 'qia' him coffee next time i see him haha..

i realise we must always remember to give thanks no matter wad. to always be appreciative. lest anything untoward happens to whoever or whatever ominous crops up or wherever becomes no more. before time runs out so abruptly u wun even know wad hit u. in the past i was a thankless person n didn't even noe it. i guess as we all grow n experience different pple n encounters our perception n values undergo fine tuning. thank God for those who haf taught me :)


I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

No comments: