Sunday, August 28, 2005

uPdaTe

it's been a busy week.. got this job at grace orchard sch.. no personal usage of sch computer whatsoever says it all.. first time i'm online for days. super busy can.. but it's ok.. the pple r nice.. to me.. n that's important yeah..

back in contact with jeannie already :) it's great to be. thanx for calling me babe! n let's not think abt the dying wish anymore k? changed my mind wad.. life's gotta be great somehow, wadeva freak things come along.. tk heart n press on ya? do it for me la.. haha.. if this works for u :)

my aunt's back from hongkong n only stayin for a couple of days so gotta squeeze wadeva time i haf for her man.. generally my week went fine.. met buiby for dinner on mon.. forgot wad i did on tue.. went for cell grp on wed.. had senior junior game at sa on thur, which we played for hrs n won 142-111 followed by a sumptuous dinner at ikea.. fetched my aunt from d airport on fri.. did d usual stuff on sat.. church, shopping with aunt, n a huge steamboat dinner today.. phew..!! all in a week's work.

so full now.. gotta leave for home soon.. prolly hafta ot tmr n tue.. plenty of stuff to prepare for teachers' day celebrations bleah.. so much for my plans to watch march of the penguins.. oh well.. nvm.. can look at the snapshots of a certain dubious mr penguin in my aunt's phone.. haha.. darn farnie.. tata~!

No comments: