Tuesday, July 05, 2005

work week

juz got this temp job at astute thru liangmin. quite cool, basically we juz sit ard doing nothin much most of the time. well it's only like d 2nd day heh.. of course when i feel the prick of my conscience i start to remember how i'm supposed to list access profiles, log in as administrator n blah blah blah.. haha.. so mean. ok after this i'll conscientiously focus on my job k. love my life??

anyway i kinda decided to tk up the teaching course in nie. but i'll hafta wait for their reply of course so it's gonna tk some time. heard it's not tt easy to get in. oh well.. wherever God leads. anyway i really love church. making me think alot. yupz. n love everyones that come with it too.

kalai came with me to play mj with carmie, foong n jas last friday. thot it wld be weird inititally but it went well haha.. glad. i'm so gonna quit mj already. had enuff.. for now at least. muz get well first :)

No comments: