Wednesday, June 29, 2005

waLk of Life

Sometime during last week I took a really long and peaceful walk down to a place I have always dreamed of visiting ever since I was a little girl. With someone who, just perhaps, had more in common with me than I could ever have imagined. It was nothing short of insightful and heartwarming as it turned out. Might have been what one describes as the nonsensical chatter in the wee hours of the morning, with the constant companion of the lulling wind, and even occasional drops of spirited water, but lessons were learnt nonetheless.

In the days to come, when I might stop remembering to count my blessings many a times, I hope I will recall this place, this peace, this sharing.. and realise I am indeed blessed. It was great.. I thank God for you.. :)

No comments: