Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i'm back..

hmm.. been feelin much better lately.. think cuz i had a really good talk with my frens tt day after our match with stackers. kat n shanice came to watch my game eh! so honoured man.. was really a morale booster for me noe.. n we won la.. then they waited for me to finish my dinner n accompanied me home. tt's when i realised we haven't met up in such a super long time i miss talking 2 them so much!! my best sisters ah.. i may not always say this to u two but u girls rock my world u noe tt?! :) love ya all so much!!

ouch.. i have one quite big bruise on my left elbow.. think i got it cuz i fell down tt day playing ball at bt panjang.. ya i remember le la.. vesak day.. super aching all over.. i say this like forever hor.. think cuz been playing too much bball with pple i dun like or who dun like me.. bleah.. inflict injuries on myself. too ego la.. i need anger management.. go running more..

slack slack slack.. so shiok.. haha.. incoherence sets in again..


hmm.. ewe juz cheer up la okies?

No comments: